Rachael Yamagata(山形瑞秋) - Lighthouse [192kbps]

Don't flatter yourself,
不要吹捧你自己
You're just another story to tell.
你只是属于我的另一段故事
I never did love you beyond the summer anyway.
过了夏天 我便不再爱你
Don't spread it around.
不要到处炫耀
I've got other things on my mind.
我现在不会再想你
The former each other is long gone, far away.
从前的彼此已经远去了 远去了

Don't leave me a key at the door.
不要再给我留一把钥匙
I won't be coming back tonight.
今晚我便不会再回来
Don't say you wish you loved me more.
请不要说你还会爱我更多
I won't take your calls.
我再也不会打给你
Tell all your friends I've gone away,
告诉你所有的朋友吧 我走了
And give them my regards.
替我向他们说抱歉
Leaving is just living part of you.
离开只是你生活得一部分
I've known that from the start.
从一开始我便明白
Don't ask me to stay.
请不要再挽留我
I've read that script before.
从前你说过这样的话
You only take the part if you're star.
你只记着自己闪耀的一部分
Savior to heart.
勇敢的心
Rearrange the plans in your book.
从新安排你本上的计划吧
I won't be coming by today.
今天我不会再来
Fly back to the home you had before.
像从前那样飞奔到家
Lay your body down.
轻轻躺下
Love me, hate me when you see my face.
看见我的脸时 是爱我 还是恨我
But please don't let me know.
但是请不要告诉我
Leaving is the letter perfect move.
离开就像信完美的转移
I'll take before you go.
我会在你回来之前离开
Don't tell your new girl,
请不要告诉你的新女友
That I'm just a friend.
我只是你的一个老友
Save it for the devils wanting headlines in the end.
为了拯救恶魔请把标题放在最后
Don't cry for what you've done.
请不要为你做过的事儿哭泣
I've put other things in my heart.
我会把记忆埋藏心底
The former each other is long gone on the mend.
从前的彼此都在修补
Don't leave me a key at the door.
不要再给我留一把钥匙
I won't be coming by tonight.
今晚我便不会再回来
Don't say you wished you loved me more.
请不要说你还会爱我更多
That's not much to me.
对我来说太少了
Tell all the tales too long to tell.
太长的故事就不要再讲了
Save your gentle breathe.
保持你舒缓的呼吸
Leaving is the lighthouse in the dark,
离开的时候这间明亮的房子却是黑暗的
That saved me from my death.
黑暗拯救了我濒死的心
Leaving is the lighthouse in the dark,
离开的时候这间明亮的房子却是黑暗的
That saved me.
黑暗拯救了我濒死的心
由于百度网盘原因,易导致资源失效,您可以在页面上提交失效申报,我们尽量修复!
网易&QQ音乐文件解锁 / 无损音乐QQ群: 215572475